If you received a gift subscription to the Journal, or are a long-time CD subscriber stepping into the digital waters for the first time, here are the steps to follow to activate your account:
2) Create a user name — to use later when you log in — and enter the e-mail address to which your account is attached. If you received e-mail notification that someone had given you a gift subscription, the address to which that notification was sent is the address to enter here. If you prefer to manage your subscription at another address, you may change that later.
3) Confirm your existence as a real human being via the CAPTCHA process.
4) Click on the "Create new account" button.
5) You'll receive an e-mail from our system. Open that e-mail from MARS HILL AUDIO and click on the link to go to the Reset Password page.
6) Click on the "Log In" button to go to the Edit Settings page.
7) Create a password and confirm your address information (we still use USPS to notify customers about various details concerning our products and their account).
Also, we recommened checking the box marked "Receive Mars Hill Audio's monthly Addenda email." (Our e-mail is now actually weekly, because we have new content on our app every week.)
8) Click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
9) Scroll to the top of the page and go to the My Library page to see a list of all purchases in your account, including the issues currently available in your Journal subscription. By clicking on the links to each Journal issue, you’ll see a page from which you may download the issue or stream the audio directly.
If you prefer to listen on a mobile device (iOS or Android), this page includes instructions about activating your account on our app. In addition to delivering paid content, our app also gives listeners access to a number of other free audio resources not available from our website.
If you have questions about our programs, we may have already provided an answer on our "Carefully Answered Questions" page. If you have other questions or problems, call us at 434.990.9000 (10-4 eastern time) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.