Mars Hill Audio is committed to the responsible and reasonable use of information our customers and donors give us. To that end, we have formulated this statement of our policies and practices relating to such uses.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our webpage or give us in any other way, excluding credit card information (which is securely processed by Stripe.com). This includes name, address, email address and telephone number. We use this information for the purposes such as processing and confirming orders, responding to requests, and sending MHA promotional materials.
- E-mail Communications: We use your e-mail address only for internal communications purposes. We do not sell, rent, trade or give away the e-mail addresses of our customers or donors. If you receive unwanted email from us, you may request that we not send any further email by replying to the message that we sent to you or clicking the Unsubscribe link.
- Telephone Communications: We use your telephone number(s) for internal communications purposes only. We do not sell, rent, trade or give away the telephone numbers of our customers or donors.
- Name and Address: We do occasionally rent, exchange, or give out the names and mailing addresses of our subscribers to organizations whose publications, services, or conferences we think you might find interesting or valuable. We don't think this is as easily subject to abuse, since it's actually quite expensive to mail out physical letters. When this occurs, it is on a one-time use basis; that is, the group using your name and address does not keep it on file unless you respond to their offer. If you do not want us to rent, exchange or give away your name and address, please contact us and we will exempt you from such mailings. (See contact information below.)
- Credit Card Information Security: When you place an order online, the information is protected during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, and transferred to Stripe.com, a trusted PCI Complaint payments processor. Mars Hill Audio requires its employees to respect the privacy of such information and employs procedures and technologies in order to reasonably protect against the inadvertent disclosure of such information to third parties.
- Protection of Information: We do not release the financial information of our customers or donors to third parties except when required by law (e.g. the IRS Form 990) or by the financial institutions involved in a credit card transaction. All personal information is kept on a protected database accessible only to Mars Hill Audio authorized computers.
- Information from Other Sources: We do not normally receive information about you from other sources. We do occasionally receive updated delivery and address information from the U.S. Postal Service or from mailing companies we hire.
Contact Information: Please let us know if you have questions or comments about our policies and practices.
|Contact person:||Gretchen Stelling|
|Mail:||MARS HILL AUDIO
P.O. Box 7826
Charlottesville, VA 22906
Revised June 2013