Signing in to our App
The MHA App gives you the capacity to listen to all audio content you’ve purchased from us, as well as the Friday Features and other occasional free programs. The first time you use the app, you’ll need to sign in with the following steps.
1. Open the MARS HILL AUDIO App. A “Welcome” page appears with two large buttons “CREATE AN ACCOUNT,” “CONTINUE AS GUEST.” Ignore those buttons and proceed below (you may have to swipe up on your screen) to “Already have an account? ‘Sign in.’" Tap “Sign in.”
2. The next screen presents a field for your e-mail address and a “SIGN IN” button. Tap within the field that prompts for your e-mail address. Type it in with the screen’s keyboard. Then tap the “SIGN IN” button.
3. The page that follows has four boxes and an ”ACTIVATE” button, awaiting the four digits of the activation or security (or “login”) code which has been sent to your e-mail account. (Give at least 10 minutes for the e-mail to appear, although it might arrive much sooner.)
4. Open your e-mail account and the message just sent (from Mars Hill Audio, subject: “Mars Hill Audio - Login Code”), retrieve the code, return to the App and tap the first box and type in the code.
5. Upon receiving the 4th digit, the application will launch or prompt of a code mismatch. If the App fails to launch, correct the code, or exit the app; relaunch and repeat the process.
6. Once you’ve successfully signed in, you’ll see our “Home” page which lists the latest Friday Features. Scroll down to view all that are currently available. Tap the triangular “Play” icon to listen. The three icons at the base of the page are for Home (the Friday Features), your Library (all of your purchased MHA products), and settings.